Private Client Tax Advisory Manager/Senior Manager
Job Title: Private Client Tax Advisory Manager/Senior Manager - Advisory
Package: Up to £65 000 + benefits
Ambition is excited to be partnered with a highly reputable Top 20 accountancy firm seeking a Private Client Tax Manager/Senior Manager role in the firms specialist advisory team. Based in central London, you will have the opportunity to join a market-leading firm well-known for their private client tax work. You will be working with the firms higher profile clients on large advisory projects with Senior Managers and Partners in the team
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Taking ownership of a personal tax client portfolio.
- Working with Senior Managers and Partners on large advisory projects
- Supervising and developing juniors within the team
- taking an active part in the firms business development activities
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- CTA qualification.
- Minimum of five years' experience in private client tax work in an advisory setting.
- Strong grasp of the taxation of UK resident non-UK domiciled individuals and offshore trusts.
- An ability to pitch presentations to win work and willingness to seize business development opportunities
- An ability to work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, apply directly or contact Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247 for more information.