Private Client Senior Manager
Job Title: Private Client Senior Manager - Financial Services
Salary: Up to £85,000 + package
I am currently working on a Senior Manager role for one the most prestigious Private Client teams in London. The firm in question are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, preferably from The Big 4 but will consider candidates from the Top 10, who has a proven track record handling a high profile portfolio of UK and non-UK domiciled HNWI's including chief executives, entrepreneurs, private equity and hedge fund principles, family offices and celebrities.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Overall responsibility for management of the tax return process being delivered to their client base.
- Management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects for their clients, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken
- Pursuit of business development opportunities identified by other service lines within the business
- Provision of development support to junior members of the team through effective supervision, coaching and mentoring
- Significant role in the management of the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments
Key Requirements for this role include:
- ACA / CA / Law qualification or equivalent
- Experience in Private Client tax, ideally within Financial Services
- Strong tax technical skills
- Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs to clients
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247