Private Client Senior Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £80000 per annum|
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of portfolio management of high net worth individuals?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Personal Tax Manager role you will be primarily responsible for managing your own portfolio of high net worth individuals dealing with everything from compliance to advisory needs.
Specific tasks include:
- Management of the team including supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Managing all the complex aspects of tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients, including non-uk domiciliary
- Assisting in one-off tax advisory projects
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's London office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be considered for the Personal Tax Manager role you will need to possess direct experience of portfolio management of high net worth individuals.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Personal tax and currently operating as either an Assistant Manager or manager
- Managing a personal tax team, while training and reviewing work
- Running a tax compliance portfolio, including organising the delivery of work, problem solving and using your initiative to find solutions
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- A degree
- The relevant professional qualification (cta/aca/icas)
- Confidence to deal with partners and clients
- Experience in dealing with computerised accounting software (cch central)
You'll also need to be the following:
- Motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines
- A natural team player
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Personal Tax Manager role is up to £65,000 per annum for the perfect candidate.
There's also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and company performance bonus. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- 25 days annual leave
- Group life cover of three times salary
- Contributory pension scheme
The business you'll be working for is over a 100 years old, the sheer expertise of this firm is unparalleled and as one of the uk's first accountancy practices it is well versed in delivering long-term planning to clients to ensure their financial, business, and personal ambitions are met. The firm has a core focus on understanding clients' affairs allowing them to fully grasp complex issues in greater detail and help clients accomplish what they set out to achieve.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer an excellent salary package
- Offer a dynamic and varied workload
- Have excellent prospects for progression
Think that this Personal Tax Manager role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Personal Tax Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Private Tax Manager, Tax Manager or as a Personal Tax.