Private Client Manager/Senior Manager
Job Title: Private Client Manager/Senior Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £70,000 + benefits
A leading Top 50 firm are looking to bring in an either a Manager or Senior Manager into their growing Private Client Tax team based in Central London. This well established, multi office, mid-tier Accountancy practice are looking to add to their Management team before the traditionally busy period and are offering the opportunity to handle a complex and varied portfolio of HNWI and UHNWI as well supporting the Tax Partners on high profile advisory tax work.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage the team including monitoring work in progress and compliant work standards.
- Effectively delegate work to, and mentor, the team, including planning, instruction and review of work, and giving constructive feedback through job appraisals.
- Provide sound tax planning advice to a portfolio of clients including HNWIs and ultra HNWIs
- Engage with a wide range of private and business clients with diverse and complex financial needs
- Meet with clients and deal with their advisors
- Undertake and supervise tax advisory work to a high technical degree
- Undertake overseas assignments as and when required
- Work closely with and in support of one of our international tax partners - coordinate workload and give regular updated on the progress of the assignments
- Perform reviews of personal tax compliance work and take the lead in more complex personal tax cases
- Taking an active part in the firms business development activities, proactively seeking to attend new client meetings, networking events and marketing events
Requirements for this role include:
- Ideally CTA Qualified with 5+ years' post qualification experience
- Effective provision of tax compliance within portfolio and tax planning advice to clients.
- Pro-active use of legislation, compliance standards and potential advantages within client portfolio.
- Effective team leader; produces reliable results and has respect of the team.
- Positive energy and team player.
- Effective problem solver and creative thinker.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281 or 07852 565 247