We are working with a top 10 global practice which places a large focus on your career growth and will support you in every way possible to achieve your career and personal goals. Due to some phenomenal growth taking place in the business, they are now in need of experienced Seniors who are ready to take the step up to an Assistant Manager role, to join their Private Client - Entrepreneurial Private Wealth tax team.
- Responsible for all day-to-day tax compliance and advisory affairs of clients working with Directors/Principals/Partners to advise on a range of tax matters, succession planning and restructuring projects in the UK, as well as produce complex UK tax computations and returns
- To assist trainees with technical and procedural matters which will enable them to develop supervisory skills
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Meet and communicate in writing / orally with clients, intermediaries and HMRC
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as business development opportunities, to the Manager/ Partner, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Participate in business development activity relating to new work as requested
- You will be ATT / CTA / ACA qualified and have in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Experience providing tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients
- Project and staff management experience
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
- Ability to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target clients and their companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions
- Experience of dealing with clients and third parties
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA qualified or equivalent
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or send me an email with your full CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend