Ambition is representing a leading international Law Firm who are currently looking for a driven Pricing Analyst to be an integral part of their firm. As a Pricing Analyst, you will have the opportunity to support the firm's international offices with pricing requests and fee estimates with the goal of raising the firm's profitability, as well as client/practice group analytics to help address defined financial performance objectives. As this busy team are looking to expand, you will also have the opportunity to grow professionally.
The firm is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive working environment, so that all their employees are able to reach their full potential and offer a welcoming environment.
As the Pricing Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the development, evaluation and execution of the firm's pricing strategies and fee estimates
- Helping ensure that pricing strategies are aligned with client needs
- Assisting with tracking, measuring and reporting the firm's non-standard pricing arrangements in accordance with defined financial and business performance objectives
- Offer credible financial information by compiling historical financial data in a useful format and using information to help proactively inform strategic pricing decisions
- Assist with procurement rate/fee negotiations
- Track and maintain pertinent information relating to all pricing and budgeting/fee estimate efforts and offerings across the firm
- Work with Managers to build reports to analyse ongoing realisation and profitability of engagements, particularly focused on the success or failure of initial pricing strategies in producing profitable outcomes
- Work closely with the Managers to analyse practice group financial performance along key financial data points and KPIs, focused especially on revenue generation and profitability
- Review historical data to help issue spot and identify trends and insights that focus on ways to improve performance
- Assist Managers with the development of ad-hoc and standardised financial and performance reports on practice/client/matter levels to provide additional clarity and enhance transparency for Practice Group Leaders
- Share relevant legal market and competitor information and analysis with the Client Value team
- Collaborate and work with the Managers and other business services teams in the performance of special projects as assigned
To be successful in this Pricing Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Analytical experience within the Legal sector or professional services
- Good knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and collaboratively within a team
- Proven stakeholder management
You could be perfect for this Pricing Analyst position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Finance Analyst, Pricing Analyst or as a Commercial Analyst.
If you fit the Pricing Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.