|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Wellbeing Programs + More!|
Ambition is representing a leading Global Law Firm who are currently looking for a driven Pricing Analyst to be an integral part of their firm. As a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support to lawyers for pricing and scoping engagement. As this busy team are looking to expand, you will also have the opportunity to grow professionally.
The firm is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive working environment, so that all their employees are able to reach their full potential. They also offer a welcoming environment, and bonuses are awarded to both individual and firm performance.
As the Pricing Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Modelling matter profitability and providing scenario analysis to support pricing decisions for firm management
- Researching and identifying existing or historical firm matters that may provide a baseline for billing attorneys in developing budgets for new matters
- Creating analysis and designing reports to display pricing trends
- Analysing client performance data to identify client opportunities
- Maintaining detailed records documenting procedures and assumptions, methodologies and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks
To be successful in this Pricing Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Analytical experience within the Legal sector or professional services
- Good knowledge of financial reporting, analysis and modelling
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and collaboratively within a team
- Proven stakeholder management
You could be perfect for this Pricing Analyst position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Finance Analyst, Pricing Analyst or as a Commercial Analyst.
If you fit the Pricing Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.