|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Are you looking for an exciting Pricing Analyst opportunity for your next challenge?
If so, then this could be the ideal role for you!
Ambition is representing a Top 30 Global Law Firm who are currently looking for a driven Pricing Analyst to be an integral part of their firm. As a Pricing Analyst you will have the opportunity to take ownership of building this function from the ground up. You will also drive the development of systems and the pricing guidelines at the firm.
Corporate responsibility is an important part of this firms culture and they are committed to creating a diverse & inclusive working environment, so that all their employees are able to reach their full potential.
As the Pricing Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Training partners and associates on pricing strategy, negotiation, AFA alternatives, and value propositions
- Analyse matter pricing and profitability to understand the underlying pricing trends and issues
- Propose strategies to respond to the firm's particular pricing challenges
- Provide functional and administrative support for the firm's pricing tool, and improve the offering to enable a roll-out to partners and associates
- Support client pitches on pricing through modelling and sensitivity testing of proposed fee arrangements
- Development of policies, processes, guidelines and reference materials
- Create and maintain a database of existing on-going fee arrangements
- Stay informed of current AFA trends within the legal market
- Work with the client on-boarding, Revenue, and Finance Systems teams as SME and propose developments to systems to enhance quality of information on pricing
- Support annual review and increases of rates across the firm's network of offices
To be successful in this Pricing Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Experienced Pricing Analyst - ideally within the Legal sector or professional services firm
- Highly numerate with experience in data modelling
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Proven stakeholder management
- Ability to work under pressure
If you fit the Pricing Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.