Ambition is representing a Magic Circle Law Firm who are currently looking for a driven Pricing Analyst to join their global firm and maintain their reputation for excellence. The Pricing and Commercial team provide oversight and strategic direction across the global business. As a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for providing commercial value through analysis and sharing of pricing best practice, as well as getting involved in cross-department projects and act as an interface between Finance and the Business.
This leading law firm is committed to your progress by supporting you, building rewarding careers, opportunities for growth and facilitating a flexible environment.
As the Pricing Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing a portfolio of clients from a commercial perspective; advise Partners across the full range of commercial value-add options in addition to rates
- Assist in the financial analysis relating to client pitches, onboarding and maintaining clients
- Maintain and improve client / rate information
- Commercial reporting across our portfolio to support development of firm's long-term profitability
- Maintain a range of pricing models, often drawing upon complex data-sets
- Exposure to commercial drivers and wider business issues
- Assist with operational improvement projects including focus on process, data cleansing and analysis
- Collaborate to ensure agreed projects are implemented and measured effectively
- Help to develop pricing best practice processes to support finance colleagues across the network
To be successful in this Pricing Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Analytical & Pricing experience within professional services
- Ability to influence at the highest level as a credible, fast-thinking, collaborative and commercial individual
- Great communication skills, ability to explain complex issues to financial or non-financial stakeholders
- Proactive and solution orientated
You could be perfect for this Pricing Analyst position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Financial Analyst, Pricing Analyst or as a Commercial Analyst.
If you fit the Pricing Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.