How would you like to work for a manager that will listen your ideas and help you achieve your goals?
What about working with a firm that is the leader in their field?
Would you like to join an accountants on a rapid upward trajectory?
If you have said yes to any of these, then please read and apply.
Ambition is delighted to be working with a top 50 accountancy firm based in Central London, who is currently looking for a Practice Management Accountant to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding team with a great reputation in the market.
This practice is a well-established, full service, mid-tier accountancy firm with an outstanding reputation in a some specialist industries based in Central London. The firm are currently entering an exciting growth phase with plans to become a top 20 practice as part of their 5 year plan.
As Practice Management Accountant, the role will manage and assist a portfolio of clients, providing a full cloud service of management accounts, journals, reconciliations, and VAT returns. The role has the ability to work in an agile manner - flexible hours and offer remote working (3-4 days working from home).
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly management accounts to client
- Maintain all ledgers for a variety of clients
- Posting month end journals
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise managers of any outstanding issues
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Apply appropriate tax codes, liaising with client and HMRC as required
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments such as Payroll
This role offers great personal development training opportunities paired with partner mentoring, ensuring that all staff can shape a fulfilling career.
Applicants should have a recent experience working in a chartered accountancy firm in an outsourcing/cloud-based role. This will ideally have extensive working knowledge to a range of cloud-based software, namely Xero and QuickBooks. Additional key traits the firm are looking for are
- Client focused
- Ability to prepare management accounts for companies and other entities and handle more complex accounting matters
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under own initiative with remote working available
- Able to commute easily to offices and clients as and when required in Central London
What's on Offer:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Cloud Accountant or Practice based Management Accountant to take the next step in their career joining a firm at the just the right time as they embark on their high growth journey. Excellent, rapid career progression, good salary and remuneration package will be on offer to right person.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Jonathan for a conversation on 020 7430 7273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend