PR Manager (FTC)
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with this leading legal specialist PR agency for a PR Manager. We are working with exclusively with this market leader on a 12 month maternity contract for an experienced PR manager who will also ideally bring specialist digital skills to the agency.
You'll need previous experience of working in an agency, whilst knowledge of the professional services market would be advantageous.
Used to managing client accounts, you'll be confident taking responsibility for delivering media coverage across print, broadcast and online media.
One important responsibility will be increasing the agency's own digital profile and working in cooperation with the senior consultants to ensure seamless PR and digital outcomes for clients as part of a fully integrated approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a day-to-day contact on client accounts, working closely with the agency's CEO.
- Generating regular content and media coverage from your own ideas.
- Copywriting: press releases, articles and blogs.
- Attending and running regular clients calls and meetings.
- Working with colleagues to collaborate on creative ideas and digital PR strategy around their work.
- Responding promptly to client requests.
- Developing and implementing a digital PR strategy for the agency.
- Contributing copy to agency blog.
You will be an experienced PR specialist with proven experience across agency, you will also have
- experience of delivering PR results across print, broadcast and digital media.Understanding of the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate.
- Evidence of coverage / campaigns featured in high domain authority sites.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office, Wordpress or similar CMS, Google Analtyics and Hootsuite.
Experience of using social media to help businesses drive engagement, in particular Twitter and LinkedIn.
This is a great role for someone looking to gain knowledge and experience by learning from our unique PR/journalism partnership and senior consultants. There is also the platform in which to gain senior-level experience and have client autonomy.
It also presents an excellent opportunity for a candidate that values flexibility and or a reduced working week as this agency promotes working from him and is also open to a 4 day week for this role if required