TOP 10 Accounting firm
12 Months FTC!
Who's Ready For A Change? In a forward-thinking innovative firm... If that's you, Let's keep reading!
Ambition is pleased to announce that we will be working with a well-known dynamic Accountancy firm in finding a PR Manager to join their remarkable team.
This firm is passionate about investing in their employees and helping them reach their full potential. Diversity and Inclusion is one of their core values as they believe every individual is different and has something unique to offer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the expectations of internal stakeholders, agency management and ensuring all material is aligned with their corporate messaging. They will work closely with the marketing/BD teams responsible for the identified sectors and ensure the success of the campaign is appropriately evaluated in line with the business objectives.
The PR Manager will help deliver a PR campaign that demonstrates the work of the firm and highlighting key elements such as equality, diversity and inclusion, agile working, and technology
The PR Manager will be expected to;
- Demonstrate a professional attitude and strong business acumen
- Be flexible in times of ambiguity or conflicting deadlines
- Have High expectations of themselves and their team
- Understand the external communications channel mix (media, social media)
- Acknowledge the relationship between PR and marketing
- Passionate about creating unique and distinctive stories that resonate with their market
- Commercial awareness and a good understanding of how PR can enable profitable
- conversations for the business
- Experience in issues management
- Can be trusted to 'get stuff done' and build their own relationships with key stakeholders
Most importantly, the PR manager will be responsible for demonstrating the firms sector expertise through PR channels.
Although it is a 12months FTC, this firm is constantly growing and is passionate to enhance their employees career development. If you think this opportunity is of interest, apply or get in touch with me on: email@example.com / 02074307263.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend