Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a PR Manager, for a 12-month contract position on behalf of a Magic Circle law firm. The successful candidate will lead the planning and execution of the media relations strategy for Corporate and Advanced Delivery & Solutions practices, while also supporting the firm's emphasis on technology transformation. Though based in London, the manager will serve as a point of contact for international colleagues seeking communications advice related to these practice groups and macro-trends. Additionally, the role includes overseeing certain aspects of firm-wide public relations, such as collaborating with the events team for the annual media party and providing support during peak work periods for the wider team.
- Hybrid working.
- Life assurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Mental health resources.
- Group income protection.
As a PR Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting opportunities including:
- Plan, execute, track and evaluate the media relations strategy and activities for the corporate and AD&S practices.
- work closely with the international network of communications managers to develop and execute media relations campaigns.
- Take responsibility for advising and deciding what ideas should be taken to the media.
- Drive tactical news as well as longer-term thought leadership and market commentary campaigns.
- Writing media releases and other newsworthy content for our website and journalists.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- Proven experience in a similar role within professional services.
- Ability to juggle multiple requests, prioritise and act quickly to meet tight deadlines.
- Avid consumer of news to be able to proactively identify and sell-in commentary opportunities.
- Ability to plan and implement global PR campaigns.
- Quick adopter of new processes and navigating systems including journalist database.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend