PR Executive - £40,000
I'm currently working on a great opportunity to work for one of London's most forward thinking and dynamic law firms to join their PR and Comms team. An exciting brand new role that will see you working closely with the PR & Comms manager in a role that will see you being instrumental in the creation of external comms content. If you're eager to grow your career and be given true guidance and support to develop your PR career and take ownership for campaigns and PR initiatives this is a fab opportunity for you.
As PR Executive, duties will include:
- Developing and executing PR plans to support strategy focused sectors, services and global transformational business issues across the firm
- Driving the quantity and quality of media coverage for the UK and International PR teams
- Drafting a range of content from press releases, news comments and social media articles
- Building relationships with national, regional, legal and business sector press
- Identifying PR opportunities
- Contributing to media reporting and media tracking
- Previous PR/Comms experience within professional services or agency side
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and proof reading
- Project management experience
Please apply online to be considered.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend