One of the UK's most innovative law firms is looking for a talented PR Executive to join their award-winning marketing team. This fast-paced, vibrant, and dynamic team would suit someone who is creative, has a passion for writing and a proven-track record of creating high-quality written communication, and the ability to spot newsworthy topics and emerging issues. In this exciting role you will be reporting to the PR and Communications Manager, driving press activity in line with the firm's business development and marketing campaigns. This role is based remotely although will require you to travel to the firms London office for occasional key meetings and events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reading the daily newspapers, online sources, and social media to identify hot topics and relevant PR opportunities.
- Working closely with lawyers to generate news stories and PR hooks targeting key national, trade and regional press.
- Drafting and distributing press releases.
- Building and maintaining accurate media lists.
- Tracking and distributing media coverage.
- Reviewing and editing articles drafted by lawyers to ensure they can be understood by all audiences.
- Writing articles, social media posts and other engaging content.
- Helping to source and draft content for the internal magazine.
- Assisting with the reporting of PR activities.
Ideal applicants will:
- Be educated to degree level or have exceptional A-level qualifications in journalism, PR and communications or similar.
- You will have previous PR or communications experience, ideally within a professional services environment or within a PR agency dealing with corporate clients.
- You will be able to research, write and edit compelling content.
- You will be well presented and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will have impeccable organisational and time management skills and have great attention to detail.
- You will be able to communicate effectively and build report with colleagues and lawyers remotely.
If this role interests you, please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend