A leading global law firm are seeking a confident and collaborative PR Executive to join the London office, this would be a great opportunity for an Assistant looking for a step up to Executive within a legal environment. The role is reporting into the Senior Corporate Communications and PR Manager where you will be working closely with journalists in order to lead on driving positive PR throughout the firm and for specific practice groups.
The ideal candidate would be able to work internationally and be a competent proof reader for the overseas offices. You will also be required to help on internal communications pieces when needed and work effectively as part of the global marketing and BD team.
As the PR Executive you will be involved in:
- Keeping up to date with the daily press and social media to identify new opportunities for the firms lawyers
- Pitching comment, story and article ideas to journalists
- Building existing and new relationships with targeted media
- Working collaboratively with Partners to help identify timely comment and article opportunities in legal and national press
- Monitor and managed social media posts across various channels
- Contributing to strategic PR plans
- Being confident to coach Partners for media interviews
If you have previous PR experience within legal or professional services and feel confident in a partnership environment then apply now!