An International law firms are seeking an experienced PR Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is very hands on and perfect for someone who has agency experience or has been in a law firm with varied practice areas. The successful candidate will be working very closely with the Communications Manager alongside other Executives in the team to identifying areas to raise the firms profile.
As the PR Executive you will be involved in:
- Drafting and distributing press releases and announcements
- Circulating media coverage with the help of the more junior members of the team
- Drafting award submissions and press releases
- Edit lawyer written articles and incorporate house styles when needed
- Draft copy for brochures, adverts and other marketing materials
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to develop innovative ideas for marketing campaigns
The background of the ideal candidate would be around 2 years solid PR experience within professional services or agency working with corporate clients, excellent writing and communication skills.
If you would like to know more than apply today!