PR Coordinator - £35,000
I'm currently recruiting and exciting opportunity for a top global law firm to join their comms team as a PR Coordinator. Working within the team responsible for managing the firms relationships with various media outlets and managing the firms reputation from a comms perspective. A great opportunity for someone who is ready to take the PR and Comms career to the next stage.
Duties will include:
- Prepare first drat media briefing notes for lawyers and press releases
- Support the PR team with day to day media activity
- Manage relationships with press and media outlets
- Assist with the distribution of press releases
- Maintaining relationships with journalists at national and legal press outlets
- Helping to identify timely and key stories for opportunities to comment
- Regular PR reporting to the management team
- Assist with the preparation of awards submissions
- Attend regular meetings with the wider marketing and BD team to ensure an integrated approach to BD and PR
- Help team to identify client conflicts and managing client relationships
- 1-2 years previous PR / Comms experience
- Strong written and verbal communications experience
- Experience gained within legal or professional services
- Strong diplomacy skills
- A creative approach and self motivated with the desire to succeed.
Please apply online asap!