Consultant – BD, Marketing & Communications
A leading US law firm is looking to expand their comms team with a PR & Communications executive! Within the role you will be assisting with the firm's strategy aross 3 main practice areas.
You'll be joining a highly respected team within a dynamic law firm that embraces culture and diversity. There is fantastic opportunity to develop and scope for progression within the role!
- You'll support on the firm's priority practices by driving daily proactive and reactive media relations for the firm's UK and Global offices.
- You'll deliver corporate communications programmes, helping to develop and maintain media relationships and managing news hook calendars.
- Working alongside the rest of the Communications Team, you will be responsible for managing the Firm's corporate reputation which includes shared responsibility for publicising appointments and promotions, as well as other key milestones.
- Working with the wider marketing Campaigns Team on delivering communications to support profile-raising and awareness in key media (legal, sector and national) on specific projects.
- You will assist with keeping the News and Insights section of the website up-to-date with fresh and relevant content.
- Communications/PR experience, in-house professional service or agency, is essential.
- An in-depth knowledge of and interest in the media is essential, with proven experience with journalists. You must be adept at using the full range of media channels - including social and new media.
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills are essential.
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within the Firm.
If this sounds like the next role for you - apply now!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend