PR & Communications Coordinator
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
A leading Global law firm are looking for an experienced Communications Coordinator to join their London team. The role will report into the Director in the US and be responsible for the firms UK communications and support wider teams with any PR focused and communications initiatives. In addition to this you will assist with the scheduling, submissions, research and news write ups for the website.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Supporting the firms internal communications team and marketing, which would include press releases and social media postings
- Assist on the development of content to support communications
- Distribute firm news and media to personnel on a daily basis
- Communicate regularly with internal clients on the status of projects
- Stay up to date with industry trends and highlight ideas to improve communication strategies and practices
The ideal background of the candidate would be:
- Degree educated
- 3 years min of marketing, communications or PR experience within professional services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Team player and be able to be flexible when needed
If you would like to learn more than apply today!