PR & Comms Coordinator
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
PR & Communications Coordinator - £30,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading International law firm where you'll join their wider MarComms team as PR & Comms Coordinator. If you've gained initial experience within a PR role and now looking for an opportunity to develop your career further then this is a great opportunity to do so.
As PR & Comms Coordinator you'll be responsible for supporting the delivery of a range of comms projects and help drive media coverage across the firm working closely with Partners and lawyers from differing sector groups, aswell as the wider MarComms team to ensure the smooth and onbrand delivery of comms across the firm.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the PR & Comms manager to deliver proactive PR plans for the different sector groups
- Preparing press releases, briefing documents and media planning
- Overseeing the firms legal directories submissions
- Daily editing and publishing of firm newsletter
- Managing and updating the internet pages with any marketing news
- Support with the delivery of internal corporate messages
- Involvement in various communications projects across the firm
- Writing and editing content for website, blogs and social media comms
- Ensure the smooth running and publication of any internal communications across the firm
- Previous experience working within a PR or communications role with professional services
- A strong level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- A real can do attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this role.