PR Account Executive
PR Account Executive
Based Leeds or London
Leading professional services firm who are set to become a real disruptor in the market
£35,000 - £40,000 pa & excellent benefits and progression opportunities
Are you a PR professional from an agency background, who wonders what it might be like to switch to 'in-house'? Or a PR Executive working within professional services who wants to work for a firm that is geared up to be a real challenger brand? If so, this PR Account Executive role is perfect for you.
A well-established, very successful professional services firm is looking to recruit 2 PR Account Executives (one based in Leeds or surrounding area, one based in London or surrounding area) to join their existing press team to be part of the delivery of their exciting multifaceted PR plan.
Working with an excellent team who are dynamic, collaborative, creative and innovative, the PR Account Executives will become integral members of the press team, working closely with key stakeholders across the wider brand, marcomms and BD teams, as well as the senior leadership team.
This PR Account Executive role will be highly varied in the day to day aspects of the role and will offer significant opportunity for professional and personal growth and development. The firm have some really clear and exciting goals and objectives planned and want to really set themselves apart from their competition in all aspects which they will achieve by encouraging fresh thinking and embracing change.
The PR Account Executive role will include:
- Advising and engaging with key internal stakeholders across the UK
- Working alongside wider communications, brand, digital marketing, social media, design and BD functions to ensure message consistency and help deliver an integrated communications and PR programme
- Advising and supporting key media spokespeople
- Writing, scripting and editing press releases, blogs, opinion pieces and paid-for advertorials
- Help establish and maintain relationships with journalists and influencers
- Monitoring market events, trends and client/competitor activity via sustained market analysis to add relevance to PR and wider communications strategy
- Managing content and production of web news
- Supporting crisis comms programmes as required
- Supporting direct media engagement via press launches, target market surveys, speaker platforms, conferences, one-to-one journalist interviews and/or meetings
- Be a valued member of the brand and communications team, contributing ideas and opinions to meetings, presentations and projects
The successful PR Account Executive candidate will have:
- At least 3 years direct PR experience in a corporate, financial, consumer and/or agency business
- Educated to degree standard, within a relevant field such as journalism, communications, PR or public affairs
- PR agency or professional services experience would be highly advantageous
- Professional, credible, confident communication skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace
- Proactive and self motivated approach, team player with a fun outlook!
If this PR Account Executive is of interest to you - please apply NOW!