Pitches and Pursuits Adviser
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
Pitches & Pursuits Advisor - £30,000 - £40,000
I'm currently working with a world leading law firm who are keen to hire an experienced bids professional to join their established pitch and pursuits team. Working with a highly experienced team this is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their career within pitches and pursuits in a highly supportive and progressive environment.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of the global pitch and pursuits team to assist with the production of complex global pitches and proposals
- Liaising with partners and lawyer to collate information to include in tenders
- Working with wider Marketing & BD teams to produce compelling ways of producing pitches
- Maintaining and updating the standard pitch content library
- Identifying areas of improvement for the pitch process
- Carrying out market research and client analysis to help with pitch processes
- Manage pitch process from start to finish
- Writing and creating compelling pitch content
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal communication
- Strong team player
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across various sector groups
- Strong project management skills
Please apply online ASAP to be considered.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.