Pitch Systems Administrator
An International, sector led law firm with 29 offices and over 1,300 lawyers is actively searching for a talented Pitch Systems Administrator to join their London offices. You will be joining the international Pitch Team, sitting within the firms Central Marketing & Business Development team. The team works in partnership with senior stakeholders across the firm to set the strategy and shape tactics to win new work and strengthen client relationships, using a data driven and sales focused approach.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the credentials processes, collecting and maintaining credentials, case studies and biographies in the firm's content management system.
- Set up review cycles and meetings with subject matter experts around the firm.
- Update opportunities on the firm's CRM system.
- Maintain and update the list of portal login details.
- Assist the team in project management of large strategic pitches and be the central point of contact for the MBD team for any pitch related queries.
- Arrange pitch follow ups and debriefs for continuous learning and improvement.
- Support on large strategic pitches; organising and attending meetings, printing all relevant documents, taking capture notes where required and updating internal bid process documentation.
- Ideally you will have previous experience working in a professional services environment although this is not essential.
- You will have excellent writing skills, editing ability and proficiency in MS applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- You will have excellent administration skills and be tech-savvy/excited about understanding the platforms the firm is using.
- Ability to multitask, to prioritise projects and respond quickly to urgent requests with tight deadlines.
If this role interest's you please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend