Divisional Manager - Legal BD. Marketing & Communications
It is Ambition's pleasure to announce we are now accepting applications for a Pitch Manager on behalf of a global law firm with a presence in over 40 countries. The firm which aims to be a leading global business law firm is seeking a dynamic and strategic-minded individual to join the Business Development and Marketing team as a Pitch Manager. In this pivotal role, the successful candidate will secure profitable business by handling pitch opportunities and overseeing the creation of pitches and presentations across practice groups and offices.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Enhanced Parental leave.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
As a Pitch Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting opportunities including:
- Advise and challenge legal teams on pitch opportunities.
- Taking the lead in pitches.
- Developing pitch content that is compelling and focused on the client.
- Conducting client debriefs to capture feedback.
- Deliver training on pitch best practices to increase success rates.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- To have held a similar role within professional services (law firm preferred).
- Experience working under pressure on complex pitches and proposals.
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Commercial awareness and acumen.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend