|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
Pitch executive - £40,000 - 45,000
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pitch Executive to join this top international law firm. If you have a creative flair and a passion for creating marketing content, writing pitch and tender documents then this role will see you working with and supporting this firms global BD teams. This role will see you working closely with clients and partners to understand and manage the pitch process ensuring the delivery of quality and timely responses.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with BD and Marketing teams to produce and create winning pitch documents
- Market and client research to collate information for pitches and tenders
- Managing tender and pitch process from end to end
- Supporting on project management of large pitches and tenders
- Attending project management meetings with partners and BD and Marketing teams
- Producing creative content
- Creating partner bios, maintaining credentials and putting case studies together
- Proof reading of all documentation
- Using market awareness to support pitch strategy
Attention to detail, project management skills and strong written communication is essential for this role. Ideally candidates will also have gained experience within a similar role within a legal background.
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this role.