Pitch designer and artworker
|Location:||City of London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Pitch Designer and Artworker - £35,000
An international law firm is looking for an experienced and talented Pitch Designer and Artworker to join their innovative and friendly team. You will be delivering a high standard of pitch documents and presentations for the firm's key pitches and providing creative support to the firms in house designer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare exceptional pitch documents based on the firms template or a more bespoke design created by the designer.
- Selecting and art working appropriate imagery as well as creating and art working iconography and infographics is a key part of this role.
- Provide creative suggestions to the Business Development team during the development of the pitch.
- Amend documents for review in a timely manner and liaise with the internal print team as well as external printers/suppliers.
- Support on design, amend and art working of exciting design projects to include digital assets for web, social, intranet and internal comms.
- You will have experience working on pitches in law or wider professional services.
- You will have a minimum of three years' experience.
- You will be technically confident with typeset and page layout experience and an expertise in inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- You will have a portfolio of your previous work and be able to provide print examples.
- Basic video editing or animation skills is advantageous as well as HTML and E-Shot build experience.
If this role interests you please apply online ASAP!