|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000.00 per annum|
We are working with a Global Law firm who are looking for a Pitch Advisor to join them in their busy team. This is a permanent role and will be based in London (remote working to start). The main purpose of the role is to provide coaching to partners and other internal stakeholders who are involved in winning new business in developing commercial propositions as well as promoting a pipeline culture working with the Marketing & BD team to position the firm with key stakeholders for panel opportunities pre-tender.
- Project manage a portfolio of pursuits simultaneously, including facilitating and leading meetings, agreeing strategy and messaging, drafting and reviewing content from a sales perspective, coaching pitch teams on winning presentations and conducting post-pursuit activities
- Analyse objectively incoming pursuit opportunities, propose pursuit/no pursuit decisions to the Head of Pursuits and manage qualification discussions with the pursuit lead partner.
- Manage, and contribute to, multiple continuous improvement projects, to embed best practice and optimal processes across the team.
- Assist the Partners in identifying key messages and writing/editing as required to ensure these concepts evolve and are reflected throughout the pursuit's lifecycle
- Ensure all pursuit opportunities are tracked within the Firm's CRM system from when the opportunity becomes live through to post pursuit feedback
- Experience of leading, advising on and winning bids and pitches, including advising on tender presentations, ideally within a law firm
- Creativity - ability to think of an deliver new ways to differentiate the firm during the pursuit and presentation process
- Experience of objectively evaluating - and helping others to evaluate - the merits/demerits of progressing each new business opportunity
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Excellent research, effective business written and verbal communication skills, including attention to detail
If you interested in this role, please apply ASAP.