Personal Tax Senior
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
Ambition is currently partnered with an excellent top 10 accountancy firm seeking a private client tax senior. You could be joining a highly reputable tax team, which provides leading edge advice to private clients, professional practices, mid to large corporations and non-profit organisations.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Taken ownership of a private client portfolio which can include sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliaries , non-residents and trusts.
- Preparing reports for clients and attending client meetings
- Ensuring administration of the portfolio is completed including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations.
- Answering client enquiries in respect of their personal tax affairs.
- Ensuring annual tax procedures are complied with
Key requirements for this role include:
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified CTA, ACA or equivalent qualification.
- Significant experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of private tax compliance and ideally exposure to advisory work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of CGT, IHT, business tax aspects, non-residents, non-domicile and partnership experience would be valued.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263