Consultant - Tax
Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax and Business Advisers, are looking for a Private Client Tax Senior to join their exciting team! They are in partnership with clients ranging from entrepreneurs and individuals to multi-national corporations.
Duties will include:
- Work through the information and assess the tax impact of each piece of information.
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software.
- Send chasing letters to client if required, address any queries.
- Prepare letter to client, detailing liabilities, and any tax saving opportunities.
- Draft letter for review and make any necessary changes (where appropriate)
- Send letter and tax return to client for signature; log information sent and submit to HMRC.
- Liaise with HMRC on client's behalf.
- Inform client of tax liabilities; agree these to HMRC statement on account.
- Prepare HMRC forms as appropriate (e.g. P35, P11D etc) and ensure all deadlines are met
- Prepare client bill (where appropriate)
- Coach junior staff on work delegated.
- Identify tax planning opportunities as appropriate.
- Assist on consultancy projects (where required)
- Carry out research projects (where appropriate)
- At least three years + experience in an accounting practice within a personal tax team.
- ATT Qualified or currently undertaking ATT/CTA qualification.
- Experience with demonstrable knowledge of producing personal tax returns.
- Good Pension Scheme
- Core hours 10am-5pm (Fridays 4:30pm)
- Monthly lunches
- Quarterly Socials
- Paid Overtime
- Christmas Party
- Fortnightly group fitness activities
- Ad‐hoc social events throughout the year
- Annual team building activities.
- Cycle & EV to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Adoption and Paternity
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Study Package
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend