A top 10 practice with an excellent working culture, fantastic training environment and a great team of people to work with are looking to expand their Private Client team with a qualified tax associate/senior associate. You will be working with a range of HNWIs, partnerships, non-dom individuals, as well as some UK and offshore trusts. You will be exposed to both compliance and advisory work.
- Acting as the main POC for clients, liaising confidently with clients and third parties over email, telephone, letter and in meetings, with the ability to explain complex tax matters.
- Providing a full personal tax compliance and advisory service as required by the circumstances of each client.
- Providing adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff including review of their personal tax return preparation work for accuracy and completeness.
- Delivering feedback to junior staff on a regular basis and as part of the appraisal process.
- Involvement in one off tax advisory projects with support provided by senior members of the private client tax team.
- Where necessary, working with the firm's international network in relation to clients' non-UK tax matters, and ensuring UK and international advice is co-ordinated.
- Maintaining the TRS register for the trusts/estates in the team's portfolio.
- Attending business development activities as required and growing your own network, both internally and externally.
- ATT or CTA qualified
- Recent UK experience gained in a private client / personal tax environment within Practice
- Proven experienced in handling client queries and managing a busy portfolio.
- Well-presented and articulate, with experience of a high level of interaction with clients of significant wealth and a high standard of client service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication, both written and verbal.
Hybrid working arrangements are available and you will be working within a diverse and inclusive company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend