Personal Tax Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
Job Title: Private Client Assistant Manager
Location: Hertfordshire but remote working is fully supported
Salary: Up to £55,000 + benefit
I am currently working with a medium sized Accountancy practice based in Hertfordshire on an Assistant Manager role in their Private Client Tax team. The role will suit someone who is CTA qualified or is on the way to be qualified who is comfortable taking part in advisory project work with the Tax Director as well managing their own compliance portfolio. You will also be responsible for developing and reviewing the work of junior members within the team whilst liaising with others of the area of business when needed.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Looking after a portfolio of personal tax clients, including company directors, sole traders, partnerships, trusts and high net worth individuals
- Managing the personal tax compliance function of the practice.
- Assisting the Tax Director in dealing with a wide variety of tax planning issues.
- Reviewing the work of junior staff and assisting with their professional development
Requirements for this role include:
- Being CTA qualified or part way through your studies
- up to date knowledge of UK taxation covering Corporation Tax, Income tax, Capital gains tax and Inheritance tax.
- Knowledge of VAT would be an advantage, although not essential
- Ability to really add value to a client and spot cross selling opportunities
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247