Partnership Tax Advisor
Are you a talented Partnership Tax Advisor looking for a new challenge within an International Law Firm?
If you can demonstrate experience of working within a Law Firm or Professional Services setting then you could be perfect for our client.
As the Partnership Tax Advisor some of your responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Global Partnership Tax & Payroll Director and Partnership Tax Advisor with the firm's tax compliance requirements
- Assisting the preparation and submission of the LLP and corporate tax returns
- Tax filings for non UK resident partners, liaising with HMRC and assisting with the tax compliance for the non UK EMEA offices
- Liaising with accountancy firms and third party partner tax advisers to provide profit share and other relevant information
- Arranging January/July partner tax payments and quarterly corporate tax payments
- Posting EMEA tax related transactions into the accounts software (Elite)
- Maintaining UK UTR and US ITIN partner references of EMEA partners
To be successful in this Partnership Tax Advisor position, some of the requirements include:
- Partnership Tax experience within a Law Firm/Professional Services setting
- Experience of working with the HMRC desirable
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to deal with confidential information with a high level of discretion and diplomacy
- Able to maintain good working relationships with colleagues in their London and international offices
The business you'll be working for is a Top 15 International Law Firm who are committed to create an inclusive environment where all their employees are valued, motivated and able to be themselves.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside 6 members in the team, including the Global Tax Director who encourages team work and takes a flexible approach. The team is currently busy with their workload and are hoping to take up additional projects, enabling you to learn new skills and be challenged in your role.
The firm is currently working remotely and their office is based in the City of London. They are supportive of flexible working arrangements, wherever possible this is tailored to each individual's needs.
The basic salary for the Partnership Tax Advisor role is between £45,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience. They offer an extensive amount of benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, Private Medical Insurance, Gym Membership and Company/Personal performance bonus. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Partnership Tax Advisor role, then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button now to send us your CV.
You could be perfect for this Partnership Tax Advisor position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Partnership Tax Accountant, Tax Advisor or as a Tax Consultant.