Partnership Tax Accountant
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Employee Assistance Programme + More!|
Are you an ambitious Partnership Tax Accountant looking for a new challenge within an International Law Firm?
If you can demonstrate experience of working within Partnership Accounts and personal tax then you could be perfect for our client.
In this Partnership Tax Accountant role you'll report to the Tax Manager.
As the Partnership Tax Accountant some of your responsibilities include:
- Dealing with queries from partners regarding their pay and tax affairs
- Meeting new partners and going through new partner checklist covering capital, tax reserves, drawings and setting up agency at HMRC
- Calculating partner net of tax drawings allowances on joining, promotion, pay review, flexible benefits window, maternity and keeping in touch days
- Calculating partner full year profit share entitlement for accounts purposes
- Preparing partner tax reserves, journals and tax returns
- Tax planning for partners including relief available for pension contributions
- Dealing with release of tax reserve balances following closure of tax year
- Meeting departing partners and going through leaving partner checklist
- Maintaining partner list and ensuring CCH Personal Tax is up to date
To be successful in this Partnership Tax Accountant position, some of the requirements include:
- Partnership Accounts & Tax experience within professional services
- Knowledge of CCH personal tax software
- Ability to operate autonomously and within a team setting
- Excellent attention to detail & prioritise work effectively
- High levels of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
The basic salary for the Partnership Tax Accountant role is between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
They offer an extensive amount of benefits, some of which include:
- Employee assistance programme
- Business travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health screening
The business you'll be working for is a leading International Law Firm. The firm is currently working remotely and their office is based in London. They are supportive of flexible working arrangements, further information will be provided after the application.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a high achieving, friendly and positive culture
- Are open to innovation and ideas from you
- Value a diverse and inclusive team
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Partnership Tax Accountant
role, then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button to send us your CV.
You could be perfect for this Partnership Tax Accountant position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Partnership Accountant, Tax Accountant, Tax Consultant or Partnership Tax Consultant.