|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
Great opportunity to join a growing law firm as their Partnership Accountant. This is a newly created focused role for them and this person will take full ownership of all areas within Partnership Accounts and tax.
The number of partners is c.70 but this is continuing to grow.
- Provide partners with information and analysis on internal and external accounting and reporting.
- Execution of monthly drawings, quarterly distribution and bonus payments.
- Process monthly reconciliations of all payments made to partners.
- Process exchange rates and profit entitlements.
- Provide clear monthly reconciliations of partner FTEs and actual budget and reforecast figures.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Ensure that the differences between accounting profit and taxable profit are understood and clearly reconciled for each partner.
- Dealing with queries from the Partners.
This person must be fuly qualfified ACCA/ACA/CIMA and have experience within a Partnership Accounting role previously as this is a sole role.
Will consider part time or full time. Must have a cnfident communcation style to be able to liaise effectively with the partners.
This finance team is made up of very personable, hard working, team players so this individual must be a people person.