Partner Finance Controller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£115000 - £145000 per annum|
A global law firm with a truly outstanding brand is looking to hire a Partner Finance Controller to their Liverpool Street London office. The Partner Finance Controller will be taking a lead in developing implementing, analysing, maintaining the firm's approach to partners' financial relationship with the firm.
As the Partner Finance controller you would focusing on improving processes and implementing the necessary changes. You would be able to proactively challenge and drive performance and make a real difference within the Partner finance function.
As the Partner Finance Controller you would be working closely with the Global CFO, the Management Team and the In House legal team to achieve:
- The perfect delivery of the partner renumeration
- A driven change in the partner finance accounting process
- A resolute and suitable outcome whilst working through complex issues
- Proactive planning for the Partners' Affairs and UK tax team to meet objectives
- A well thought out and thorough financial analysis for senior management, the board, audit committee and equity committee
You would be responsible for:
- Ownership of the partner finance accounting processes - driving change and improvements in this area by taking charge of the process; understanding transfer pricing; FX, remuneration, tax payments, tax reserves and other related issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues across the offices and within the wider group finance team.
- Reviewing the financial policies, procedures and standards by all offices within the group in relation to partner finance and partner accounting
- Setting agendas and adding value through innovative ideas
- Planning and managing the year-end work processes to produce individual current account statements for each partner
- Work collaboratively with the Group Reporting, Finance Systems, PAT Projects and International Tax teams to ensure integrity of the partner finance systems; ownership of the accounting elements of the partner finance systems.
The ideal Partner Financial Controller will have an appropriate professional qualification and extensive experience post qualification. Even though this role is focusing on the Partnership Accounts, you don't neccesarily need to be an 'expert' in this area. You must be technically outstanding (IFRS) with relevant finance/accounting knowledge and skills. Experience of working within a Partnership is preferred.
You must have strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to train and empower staff as well as being able to work well under pressure and can effectively multi-task to meet targets and tight deadlines; flexible approach to working practices.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply today!