|Salary:||£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum|
I am currently looking for a Partner Designate or Senior Manager for a well known firm in North London.
You will be looking after a general practice portfolio predominantly consisting of owner managed businesses.
The firm invest heavily in their staff and you will be put on a programme that will give you the support needed to make that step to Partnership.
The firm is offering a competitive salary, excellent career progression and a great benefits package.
- Oversee the delivery of audit and accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Business Development
- Building up and maintaining client relationships
- Monitor charge ability and your profitability across your portfolio
- Report writing, valuations, business modelling, EMI and bank presentations
- Coach staff
- Contribute to the office's training and development
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 5 years PQE
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME
- Business development and client relationship management experience
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget