Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a part-time Business Development Manager on behalf of a magic circle law firm on a 12-month FTC. the successful candidate will be part of the Global Client Development team and collaborate with Country and Practice partners to support strategic business development (BD) planning, initiatives, and campaigns in the European region. The Global Client Development team operates within the broader Business Services function and works closely with partners and fee earners to identify new business opportunities and foster relationships. The role will help drive and support the implementation of international client and law firm initiatives in Europe as a key strategic region.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance.
- Onsite GP service.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting opportunities including,
- Refine and develop the firm's proposition in relation to winning clients.
- Supporting the Senior Manager and Head of Content to execute internationally focused content.
- Achieve a successful client targeting programme.
- Conducting research, client, market, and law firm analysis as required.
- Support and coordinate relationship-driven events.
To be considered for the position, the following is required:
- Strong BD and marketing experience within professional services.
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative.
- Ability to build strong business relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend