Part Qualified Senior Audit Associate
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£33000 - £42000 per annum|
Senior Audit Associate
I am currently working with a stand alone office of a Big 4 firm who are looking for a part-qualified Senior Audit Associate.
The office has been growing quickly over the last few years and this role has come about due a number of new clients that the firm have taken on.
You will get exposure to clients across a variety of commercial sectors which include world renowned companies.
Due to the unique nature of this role, the exam policy is very flexible and they will consider candidates who have failed exams however Big 4 or Top 10 experience is a must.
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of larger audits for manager or partner review
- Lead smaller audits from start to finish
- Identifies risks and raises with a manager and/or partner
- Engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business
- Supervise and develop junior members of staff
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP
- Experience in a Big 4 or Top 10 firm
- Right to work in the UK