Ambition is working with a Top 50 accountancy firm in Central London who are currently seeking a part qualified auditor to join their team.
The firm is a leading accounting and business advisory firm with a rich history of over 160 years. The firm provides a wide range of services to clients, including audit, tax, and advisory solutions. They are known for their professionalism, expertise and commitment to delivering high-quality services. The firm works with a diverse client base, ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations across various industries.
As a part qualified auditor, you will play a key role in supporting the audit team and delivering exceptional service to clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- A mixed role of both Audit and Accounts.
- Prepare statutory financial statement for limited companies.
- Liaison with clients and HMRC.
- Preparation of partnerships and sole traders accounts.
- Develop a good understanding of clients' businesses an industries to identify potential risks and opportunities.
As a part qualified auditor, you will need to be part ACA/ACCA qualified (Professional Stage Exams complete) and have a minimum of 18 months experience within a UK accountancy practice. You should be able to demonstrate you can use your own initiative and build relationships.
- Organise and prioritise workload.
- Participate in meeting whilst providing information and ideas.
- Prior experience within a UK practice firm in the delivery of external audit and accounting services with exposure to a range of clients in both size and sector.
If you feel like you are suited for this role, get in touch with Lily on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend