Part Qualified Audit Senior
A longstanding client has recently reached out to us seeking a part qualified Audit Senior to join their team in central London. On offer is an excellent benefits package, and with continued annual growth, the ideal candidate will have an appealing career progression plan and study support.
This award-winning firm provides advice to entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses, charities and not for profit organisations across the UK and internationally. The firm is large enough to provide bespoke advice in range of services to top-tier clients, yet small enough to continually deliver personalised advice. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
As a part qualified Audit Senior, the work will involve working on a range of clients across sectors including Corporate, Not for Profit and Pension Schemes. The role will be client facing and you will need to show willingness to work as part of team and be able to meet deadlines.
- Provide high quality audit services based on the firms' risk-based audit approach.
- Take responsibility for the planning of the audit file right through to completion sections including drafting financial statements, the management letter and letter of representation.
- Supervise, brief and delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team.
- Make recommendations to senior staff on how clients can improve their accounting systems and controls.
As a part qualified Audit Senior, you will need to have demonstratable experience of working as an Audit Senior within an accountancy practice.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of electronic audit programme.
- Experience working on CaseWare is an advantage.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.