Outsourcing Manager - Top 10 Firm
Ambition is working closely with a Top 10 Accountants who are looking for an Outsourcing Manager to join their management accounts and cloud accounting division in London, along with the option to work remotely. A key position within the team, the opportunity for career progression and development is limitless.
A top tier accountancy and business advisory firm who have gone from strength to strength in recent years. This is a growth area for the firm and will offer huge scope for personal and career development - nationally and internationally. Though based in London there is opportunity to work remotely and the firm has offices throughout the UK.
As Outsourcing Manager the role will be responsible leading the business services team, managing a portfolio of clients, and supporting Directors and Partners. This includes planning, monitoring, reviewing work of junior members and taking responsibility for business development and marketing initiatives. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the team on a day-to-day basis
- Reviewing work of junior staff and upskilling individual members of the team
- Manage your own portfolio of more complex client assignments
- Review regular management accounts for our client base and reporting to clients
- Review VAT and FCA returns for clients prepared by junior members of the team
- Explain information easily to both finance and non-finance clients
- Advise clients to help with business decisions
- Offers ideas from previous experience or other organisations to improve management reports.
- Manage budgets for client work
- Conduct meetings with clients and collaborate with them
- Actively seek out ways to improve the profitability of engagements
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA qualified with experience of managing staff and running a team/department, ideally within a top or mid-tier accountancy practice. In addition, candidates will need to be able clearly demonstrate:
- Advise on and implement financial systems, processes, and controls
- Up to date technical knowledge, therefore able to teach and mentor staff
- Excellent understanding of outsourcing and cloud accounting software and add-ons and can articulate the purpose and value of appropriate systems to clients
- Able to easily commute into Central London
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Coaches team to deliver results
- Excellent client interacting and relationship building skills
- Knows when to delegate and when to take personal responsibility
What's on Offer
This is the chance to join a top tier firm, the biggest department of its kind in London, in a key position that will push your career forward, can offer a highly competitive package. The firm will offer huge flexibility with agile working to meet the ever changing needs of suitable whilst providing all necessary infrastructure to perform the job at the highest standard.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly, or call Jonathan Cohen on 020 7430 7273
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.
Ambition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.