Outsourcing Managers looking for a change in central London. Our clients offers include highly competitive salaries with some excellent benefits. Additionally, most clients have a diverse client basis which includes FTSE and AIM listed companies.
Our Clients operate across London and we cover truly great firms from mid to large accountancy firms.
Outsourcing Managers, you will take responsibility for technical matters, while leading excellent outsourcing teams
- Review management accounts for the client base and report directly to clients.
- Review VAT and FCA returns for clients prepared by junior members of the team.
- Review financial statements.
- Manage the overall team on a day-to-day basis.
- Review technical financial statements and other work conducted by juniors.
- Interpret financial and non-financial KPIs in terms of business drivers and explain issues in a clear concise manner to clients.
- Be able to provide clients with advice when navigating business decisions.
Outsourcing Managers will have demonstratable experience of working within an outsourcing team at an accountancy practice, and currently be looking either to step up to a management position or already be in one.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Solid accountancy experience.
- Knowledge of compliance and take on procedures
- Up to date technical knowledge therefore able to teach and mentor junior staff.
- In depth knowledge of financial reporting and accounting functions.
- In depth knowledge of the rules and regulations of doing business in the UK
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.