New Business Executive
|Location:||Liverpool, Liverpool, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum + pension, healthcare, flexi bens|
New Business Executive - Financial Services
£23,000 - £26,000 pa & private medical and a range of flexible benefits
Leading Advisory firm, committed to progression and development of employees
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a New Business Executive to join a leading firm who provide a range of advice around financial services and investments. The firm are extremely successful and have a great reputation in the market and are going from strength to strength in terms of growth.
This New Business Executive role will be joining an established, friendly and supportive team, who focus on delivering the growth of new clients and assets into the firm. Excellent training will be given and there will be a real investment into your development and progression, so if you're looking for somewhere to really establish and build your career in business development, this is the place for you!
The New Business Executive will be:
- Engaging with a wide variety of warm leads, created through carefully developed digital marketing strategies, understanding client needs, gathering a full brief of requirements and introducing the most appropriate service to meet those needs.
- Assisting potential clients to onboard onto the firms' investments platform
- Building relationships with potential clients
- Ensuring compliance
You'll be the first port of call for the firms' potential new clients, so you'll need to have excellent written and verbal skills and some previous experience of working in a business development or sales environment - if you have previous experience in financial services, then that would be extremely beneficial, but candidates from other sales driven environments will be considered, as full, comprehensive training and support will be given.
To be successful in this New Business Executive role, you will also need:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of building relationships
- A good level of business acumen
- Great attention to detail
- Highly personable
- The ability to use your initiative, judgement and reasoning to provide client solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in an environment that is set up for you to succeed! The teamwork in a shift pattern between 7.45am and 6pm Monday to Friday and there will be a requirement to work 1-2 Saturday mornings per month, which is paid as overtime