Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Business Development Manager on behalf of a magic circle law firm. The opportunity is within the Client Development team, a highly collaborative commercial team. They seek an experienced Business Development professional to identify new growth sectors such as Fintech, private capital, and high-growth corporates. The role involves creating and implementing a go-to-market strategy and interacting with clients. The primary responsibility is to drive revenue to meet growth targets through managing the entire new business sales process. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique fim unique firm that offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fun environment where you can have a direct impact on the success of the business.
- Hybrid working.
- Life assurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Mental health resources.
- Group income protection.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Successfully delivering new sector growth plans to revenue and growth targets.
- Creating and executing new business strategy plans.
- Establishing a new business development calendar of client outreach activity.
- Working with marketing activities and events to help drive new client acquisition.
- Taking comprehensive briefs from new clients.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- Experience or knowledge of working in the legal sector.
- Previous experience and a strong track record of setting the strategy and building a new business area.
- A proactive attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed.
- Experience successfully managing a sales process and leading complex negotiations.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend