Marketing Manager (12 month FTC)
A European law firm based in London are seeking a Marketing Manager on a fixed term basis for a 12 month period.
What you can expect as Marketing Manager
As a member of the support team, the Marketing Manager has a key role in making sure that C&R partners and fee earners have the very best support and resources when it comes to marketing themselves and the firm.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & BD, you are responsible for delivery of a range of marketing support services, including:
- Line management of junior team members (currently 1 Design & Digital Executive)
- Management of the day to day running of the marketing department including being the first point of contact for queries, delegating incoming tasks to the wider team as appropriate and ensuring delivery against business requirements
- Overseeing the design and production of marketing collateral promoting our firm credentials and key services
- Coordinating Client Relationship Management activities, including database (Introhive) user training, analysis and reporting, as well as e-marketing and direct to client communications (via Vuture)
- Managing events and webinars on behalf of practice groups, including promotion, set up and follow up, reporting & support for fee earners in developing future topics
- Managing website content so that the C&R website is accurate, relevant and presents a consistent profile to clients and prospective employees
- Manage marketing related content on the firm's intranet site (CRESS)
- Manage the collection of content - award submissions & liaising with fee earners & Practice Group leads to ensure relevant & timely submissions with the support of the content writer
- Co-ordination of content for briefing notes and other forms of thought leadership for distribution to clients and & engagement in editorial with the editorial board to further develop content strategy with the marketing team
- Regular monitoring and reporting on market intelligence, both with respect to C&R clients, our competitors and sector/market trends
- On-going support for social media activity encompassing Twitter and LinkedIn including training, reporting and guidance to inform the overall strategy
- Production of business development support materials, as required including RFP responses and supporting information
- Supporting the internal communications of the firm
- Representing the marketing department as the CSR board meetings and ensuring appropriate comms support and advice is provided to the group for internal and external communications.
- Administrative tasks and supporting the function, as appropriate
What we are looking for
You will be self-motivated, with an analytical mind, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure (from time to time). You will enjoy interfacing with a diverse range of people and have the ability to deliver on brief. Establishing credibility and rapport with the firm's partners is something you will relish, and you will have good judgement. You are passionate about helping to create a dynamic and high performing marketing team.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in marketing, communications or business development related roles, within a professional services environment
- Strong verbal communication skills backed up by a good knowledge of grammar and a fluent writing style
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Experience using e-marketing & database programmes
- Experience with a partnership based business or similar will be a distinct advantage
- A professional marketing qualification desirable but not essential
In accordance with our equal opportunities policy, we will provide equal opportunities to any employee or job applicant, and will not discriminate either directly or indirectly because of race, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, or pregnancy and maternity.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend