|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent bens|
£33,000 - £38,000 pa & excellent benefits
Leading global consultancy firm
Fantastic opportunity to get involved with forward thinking campaigns and projects
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious Marketing Executive to join a hugely successful, progressive global consultancy firm, who have an impressive portfolio of clients and work on engaging and innovative projects. This firm are a recognised thought leader, well established and pioneering.
This Marketing Executive role will see you working as part of a high performing team, working closely with a Marketing Manager to develop and carry out end to end delivery of impactful marketing and communications campaigns across 3 locations, with a special focus on content design, campaign social media, internal communications and events.
The Marketing Executive will have responsibility for leading day-to-day interactions with a range of practice areas to manage requests and drive initiatives forward.
This Marketing Executive role will be busy and varied and the remit includes:
- Working with senior stakeholders to develop annual marketing plans and activities
- End to end execution of campaigns
- Drafting content, press releases, social media posts and developing assets for internal and external comms
- Managing virtual and live/hybrid events
- Develop social media plans, with a focus on paid advertising
- Support internal comms initiatives
This is a well-rounded marketing role that will enable the successful candidate to get involved across the board. To be successful in this Marketing Executive role, you will need:
- At least 4 years' experience in a marketing role, ideally within a professional services environment
- Proficiency in using Sprinkl'r, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Engage, Marketo, Adobe Photoshop and LinkedIn ads
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills - creative, resourceful and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions orientated