A top Intellectual property law firm is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a collaborative and nurturing environment whilst having ownership of projects and day to day tasks. Based in the Shard, they are an innovative firm with a fun, driven and supportive culture, keen to recruit someone with similar values. Within this role you will get to work on a number of Marketing and BD projects spanning across the UK, Europe, China and the US.
If you are looking for the next step in your marketing career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Carry out final review and approval of all external content, including articles, marketing collateral, corporate proposals, social media posts, webpages, and e-newsletters
- Act as brand champion for the firm, ensuring quality and consistency across all content to maintain our voice and style
- Manage the relationship with the firm's PR agency to identify, plan and execute press and profile-raising opportunities
- Manage the relationship with the firm's SEO agency to plan and implement digital strategy
- Manage the firm's website and the relationship with their digital agency
- Coordinate submissions for various legal and IP directories
- Develop written and visual content for designed digital and printed materials, such as proposals, brochures, invites, adverts and webpages.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally, with partners, attorneys, and support teams, and externally, with PR and digital agencies, to propose new approaches to marketing activities
- Monitor, report on and evaluate the BD and Marketing plan daily
- Lead in BD and Marketing meetings
- Manage firm wide social media initiatives
- Produce new and lost business and pipeline reports
- Develop relationships with key sector trade bodies and institutions
- Provide targeted lists for e-marketing and event invites
- Organise follow up of leads after events with relevant partners
- Assist partners with proposal production where necessary
- You will have Technical experience of relevant software, including: o Design (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Canva)
- You will have experience from a professional services firm
- You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have strong organisation and project management skills
If this role could be your next challenge please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend