London/ Flexible working
Ambition is representing an award-winning chartered accountancy firm who are in search for a proactive, enthusiastic and determined Marketing Coordinator.
The firm is extremely collaborative and are passionate about investing in their employees. They have a single office in the city which are offering flexible working. This firm is rapidly growing and continuously looking for individuals to contribute to their success.
This role will be an excellent opportunity for a marketing assistant looking to take on more responsibility with at least 1-2 years' experience in marketing.
The successful candidate will report to the Head Of Marketing and Business Development. This accountancy firm are predominantly responsible for audit and tax. A strategy they implement and reinforce endlessly is diversity & inclusion which promotes equality within their working environment. This firm aims to create a good progressive culture for all their employees.
As the Marketing executive the duties will include:
- Providing adequate support to a range of marketing and business development disciplines
- Proof reading
- Handling Marketing and information management
- Administrative tasks
- Preparing and distributing articles, insights and event invitations to clients
Previous experience to be considered:
- Bid/proposal experience
- Request for proposal experience (RFP)
- Exemplary proof reading/admin/copy-right skills
- Strong Organisation and Time management skills
- Competent with Microsoft office (excel, word, PP)
- Proficient writing skills (web content/advertising)
- Professional/financial services experience
- Relational databases/CRM systems
- Events coordination exposure
- Writing skills (web content/direct mail)
If you're looking to join a progressive, collaborative and successful team. Please apply.