This is a great opportunity to work with a leading US law firm to join as a Marketing Coordinator. Working with the London and US Marketing team you'll find yourself being an integral part of the team implementing Marketing and BD initiatives across the London and European offices. You'll be key in supporting with event management, internal and external communications, CRM and pitches and with it being a very hands on role you will have a lot of partner and management liaison.
Duties will include:
- Preparation and collation of materials for pitches
- Production of firm capability statements
- Assisting with the yearly submissions
- Supporting the wider marketing team with event organisation such as webinars, seminars and private functions -internally and externally
- Producing firmwide comms material for internal and external purposes
- Updating website content ensuring partner profiles are current
- Managing marketing campaigns and tracking activity onto internal CRM system
- Managing website and social media content and assisting with the publication of online blogs
Previous marketing or communications experience preferably from a law firm is key for this role along with an enthusiasm and passion for spotting and following up on marketing activities.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch ASAP.